суббота, 18 октября 2008 г.

arcade games from intrenet




Last night, my boyfriend and I went out to eat with his parents, which was really nice because I got to spend time with them and get to know them better. His mom busted out all of his baby pictures when we went back to his house, which was definitely a trip down memory lane.

We met some of my friends for drinks later and then he and I watched my favorite movie of all time, Interview With the Vampire.

Today, we went to the Art Museum to see the Da Vinci exhibit of his drawings from La Biblioteca Reale in Turin. Let me be the first to burst your bubbles---it was so lame Iapos;m glad that it was free. It was so overrated--the volunteers were even handing out magnifying glasses as if we were supposed to read some hidden Da Vinci message he encoded from his madness. Nope.

I took Justin around the museum to my favorite parts in the permanent collection instead, which I hope he enjoyed.

And we came back to his house (which is where I am now--heapos;s napping) and we ate our leftovers from last night. It was Johnny Carinoapos;s Italian food. I had a little bit of angelhair with spicy marinara, some garlic crunchies on top, and a little bread. Something got my stomach all torn up b/c Iapos;ve been back and forth on the commode for the past hour. It could have been all the veggies/fruits Iapos;ve been eating in lieu of junk food. Plus I�drank vinegar 2 nights ago to zap my fat

It worked Apple Cider Vinegar gets rid of nasties from your intestines. I dropped 3 pounds this past hour.

Now Iapos;m wondering if I should wake him from his nap b/c we are going to my sorority sisterapos;s house tonight for a football party then to a haunted house

It wonapos;t be scary b/c they donapos;t really get me. I still love apos;em though b/c Iapos;m a freak

I get to go to church with my dad tomorrow and then we are eating light Thai food. Justin will be studying all day for his midterms.

I hope my stomach settles soon

Oh well. Better to get it out then weigh me down.
arcade games from intrenet, arcade games from the, arcade games from the 80s, arcade games from the 90s.



Комментариев нет: